wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

Re: [cctld-adcom] Moving forward with Secretariat

  • To: cctld-adcom@wwtld.org
  • Subject: Re: [cctld-adcom] Moving forward with Secretariat
  • From: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:52:38 +0200 (MET DST)
  • Sender: cctld-adcom-admin@wwtld.org

Dear AdCom Colleagues,

While we are grateful to Abhisak for letting the wwtld.org
alive such a long time, its time to move.

I have good news - a significant progress has been made
with wwtld.org site migration: the new website with all documents,
(including Montreal ones) hosted at the same place as CENTR one,
is ready to take over services of the current one immediately.

With regards to mailing lists, we received from Abhisak
the cctld-discuss list with members (26 March 2003)
http://www.wwtld.org/mailarchive/new/cctld-adcom/0171.html
and we have an explicit small cctld-adcom list.
I will be asking Abhisak to send other lists to Kim Davies.

The new wwtld.org server will have rsync allowing for
automatic synchronization with mirrors, as requested
by Oscar.

So far for technical side, we are grateful to CENTR for its
support.
Next step - to hire Secretariat person.

Best regards,
Elisabeth