wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: Joint ccTLD/gTLD Project

  • To: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>, cctld-adcom@wwtld.org
  • Subject: Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: Joint ccTLD/gTLD Project
  • From: "Oscar A. Robles-Garay" <orobles@nic.mx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:06:41 -0500
  • Sender: cctld-adcom-admin@wwtld.org

Thanks Elisabeth.

All,

I will do the following, in case you have concerns or arguments against
this just let me know it before the current secretariat confirm to me the
creation of the lists.

1. I will ask Kim the creation of the list
2. I will wait for his confirmation
3. In case there's no concerns I will proceed to inform Chuck Gomes
4. We will ask for other cctlds interested to suscribe theirselves on the list
5. Introduce the discusion in the list with the ideas from Montreal

Oscar