wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

Re: [cctld-discuss] WSIS Geneva 2003 - Intersessional @ UNESCO Follow Up

  • To: cctld-discuss@wwtld.org
  • Subject: Re: [cctld-discuss] WSIS Geneva 2003 - Intersessional @ UNESCO Follow Up
  • From: Peter Dengate Thrush <barrister@chambers.gen.nz>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:51:57 +1200
  • Cc: CENTR GA <ga@centr.org>
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 08:30 PM, Richard Francis wrote:
1  Following the Paris Intersessional,  the principal alternative text of Paragraph 44 reflects work

snip
See # 44, # 44 alternative 1, #44 alternative 2  and the full text of the Draft Declaration attached

2  snip

http://www.iccwbo.org/home/e_business/word_documents/WSIS%20CCBI%20comments%20on%20draft%20DP%20AP%2030%20April.pdf

3  The International Chamber of Commerce made an Intervention at the Intersessional on <Technical Co-ordination of the Internet naming and numbering system>. It is available online here:

http://www.iccwbo.org/home/e_business/word_documents/17%20July%204%20AH.pdf
http://www.iccwbo.org/home/e_business/wsis.asp

It may be appropriate for Regional ccTLD Organisations or wwTLD to make submissions on the same subject, with the support / advice of members of the Civil Society Bureau ?

Richard - thanks for keeping this in front of us. I'd be happy to raise this at this to the next APTLD meeting (Korea, August 23-25), and can report that our chair, Ramesh Nadarajah is also keeping up to date with WSIS developments. What is the format of a submission that would be helpful from a regional cctld organisation, do you think?

regards

Peter Dengate Thrush
Senior Vice Chair
APTLD