wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

Re: [cctld-discuss] Re: [centr-ga] [Fwd: [Fwd: AffordableHousecleanig Service/First Time 20% Off]]

This must be done at recipient.

But that would mean that someone managing the cctld list would have to
know what he is doing. Contradiction in terms, I know.

el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \   *    /        Managing Member, NA-NiC (cc)
<el@lisse.NA> el108    /       | NA-NiC is the the .NA ccTLD Registry