wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

[cctld-discuss] Server changes

  • To: cctld-discuss@wwtld.org
  • Subject: [cctld-discuss] Server changes
  • From: Kim Davies <kim@centr.org>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:35:14 +0200
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

Dear all,

We are in the process of moving wwtld.org's services to a new server. It
is not clear how long this will take as we are currently trying to get
all the current nameservers up to date with new data. In the mean time
you may get some automated messages (like mailing list subscription
emails). Please ignore them for now.

I will email further when this process is completed. Ultimately, the
website and mailing lists should work as normal.

Note that this means the URLs in the emails you may have just received
will NOT work at present.

kim