wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

Re: [cctld-discuss] ccNSO membership applications.

Which lawyer drafted the Agreement??

The problem is really the short timescale. This application form is currently
now being vetted by our lawyers. The more so as your proposal has been written
by *ICANN* staff not the ccNSO LG.

It seems almost unthinkable that we can get a Counsel's Opinion in the time
between when it was posted and the deadline for applications in 3 days time.

Therefore less haste would appear to be the order of the day to avoid a
perception of railroading a particular form.

Nigel