[Tracking-IANA] Notifying ccTLD Constituency of Redelegation Requests

From: Alan Fealy (alan@training.edu.cx)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 10:32:04 KST

    I am the Managing Director for Dot CX Limited ("Dot CX"), the administrator of the <.cx> top-level domain.

    Thank you for posting our recent request for nameserver changes on the "Tracking IANA Requests" page of the ccTLD web site.

    We would like to call your attention to our request for redelegation, as well. Attached, please find letters from Dot CX to IANA dated 14 July 2000, 14 February 2001, and 05 July 2001. Please note that all Dot CX correspondence with IANA is posted at http://www.nic.cx/cx.archive.letters.html

    Thank you.

    Yours Faithfully,
    Alan Fealy

    Managing Director