ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Update of ccTLD database, .bv

Dear Secretariat,

Here are the data for .bv. I have contacted the Governent to get some
official data about the Bouvet Island, and we have reached the following
conclusion regarding the Region. The corrected data for the contact persons
are also valid for the ccTLDs .no and .sj.

.BV:

> (B) Choose your region:
>
>     I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
>     (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
>          [ ] (geography) Africa
> 	[ ] (geography) North America
> 	[ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[ ] (geography) Asia and pacific
> 	[ ] (geography) Europe

           <x>(geography)None of the above. Bouvet Island is in the
Antarctic Region.

Because of this, we feel that for the time beeing, it is correct to select
the following ICANN Region:

>     (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
>     counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
>          [ ] (self-selected) Africa
> 	[ ] (self-selected) North America
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
> 	[x] (self-selected) Europe
>
> We really appreciate if you can URGENTLY answer before 10 August
> 2000 to   cctld-sec@wwtld.org.  Thank you for participating.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> ccTLD Secretariat

> ---------
> Your ccTLD information in the current IANA database
>
> .bv - Bouvet Island
> Sponsoring organization:
>
> UNINETT A/S
> Postboks 6883