ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for voting purpose.

>(A) The entry for your ccTLD in the current IANA database
>     http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
>in plain text format is attached at the end.  Please update this entry
>COMPLETELY with corrected or added information to facilitate the Secretariat
>work.

the actual record is up to date

>We will pass the updated entries to IANA.
>
>(B) Choose your region:
>
>     I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
>     (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
>         [ ] (geography) Africa
>         [ ] (geography) North America
>         [ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
>         [ ] (geography) Asia and pacific
>         [X] (geography) Europe
>     (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
>     counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
>                 [ ] (self-selected) Africa
>         [ ] (self-selected) North America
>         [ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
>         [ ] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
>         [ ] (self-selected) Europe
>
>We really appreciate if you can URGENTLY answer before 10 August 2000 to
>cctld-sec@wwtld.org.  Thank you for participating.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>ccTLD Secretariat

>Your ccTLD information in the current IANA database
>
>.sm - San Marino
>Sponsoring organization:
>Intelcom San Marino S.p.A.
>Strada degli Angariari 3
>47891 Rovereta
>Republica San Marino
>
>Administrative contact:
>Alessandro della Balda
>Intelcom San Marino S.p.A.
>Strada degli Angariari, 3
>47891 Rovereta
>Republica San Marino
>E-mail:  adellabalda@intelcom.sm
>Voice:  +378 0549 886111
>Fax:  +378 0549 908654
>
>Technical contact:
>Andrea Gabellini
>Intelcom San Marino S.p.A.
>Strada degli Angariari, 3
>47891 Rovereta
>Republica San Marino
>E-mail:  agabellini@INTELCOM.SM
>Voice:  +378 0549 886111
>Fax:  +378 0549 908654
>
>URL for registration services: http://www.intelcom.sm/Naming
>Record last updated - 29-July-99
>Record created - 16-August-95

         _.---.__
       .'        `-.
      /      .--.   |
      \/  / /    |_/
       `\/|/    _(_)
    ___  /|_.--'    `.   .
    \  `--' .---.     \ /|
     )   `       \     //|
     | __    __   |   '/||
     |/  \  /  \      / ||     Ing. Andrea Gabellini
     ||  |  |   \     \  |     Email: agabellini@intelcom.sm
     \|  |  |   /        |     Tel: 0549 886111 (Italy)
    __\\@/  |@ | ___ \--'      Tel. +378 0549 886111 (Int.)
   (     /' `--'  __)|
  __>   (  .  .--' &"\         Intelcom San Marino S.p.A.
/   `--|_/--'     &  |        Strada degli Angariari, 3
|                 #. |        47031 Rovereta
|                 q# |        Repubblica di San Marino
   `.________.ad####'          http://www.omniway.sm
     `#####""""""''            http://www.intelcom.sm