ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for voting purpose

Dear cctld-sec,

( B ) Choose our region:

     I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
     (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
         [ ] (geography) Africa
 [ ] (geography) North America
 [ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
 [x ] (geography) Asia and pacific
 [ ] (geography) Europe
     (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
     counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
          [ ] (self-selected) Africa
 [ ] (self-selected) North America
 [ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
 [ x] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
 [ ] (self-selected) Europe

 Our ccTLD information in the current IANA database

 .kh - Cambodia
 Sponsoring organization:

 Ministry of Post and Telecommunications
 Corner of Street 13 & 102