ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: (Fwd) Please update ccTLD database and select your region fo

Dear ccTLD Secretariat

update of ccTLD database and geography region selection, we would like
to request your assistance in updating the database records of the
.hk ccTLD and passing the updated entries to IANA.

 .hk - Hong Kong
 Sponsoring organization:

 Joint Universities Computer Centre Ltd
 c/o Computer Center
 The University of Hong Kong
 Pokfulam Road
 Hong Kong

 Administrative contact:

 Nam Ng
 The University of Hong Kong
 Computer Center
 Pokfulam Road
 Hong Kong
 E-mail: nng@cc.hku.hk
 Voice: +852 859 2491
 Fax: +852 2559 7904

 Technical contact:

 Pui-tak Ho
 The University of Hong Kong
 Computer Centre
 Pokfulam Road
 Hong Kong
 E-mail: hpt@cc.hku.hk
 Voice: +852 2859 2491
 Fax: +852 2559 7904

 URL for registration services:
 http://www.jucc.edu.hk/jucc/hknic.html

On behalf of Dr Ng, I affirm that .hk ccTLD is geographically in Asia
and Pacific.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards

Anita Chan
Administrative Assistant
JUCC Ltd

Anita Chan
Administrative Assistant
Computer Centre, The University of Hong Kong,
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong.
Tel : (852) 2859-2491     Fax : (852) 2559-7904
Internet : cwy@cc.hku.hk | awychan@hkucc.hku.hk
--
ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO