ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for voting purpose.

 In your previous mail you wrote:

	 2 August 2000				Please visit ccTLD new site ---> http://www.wwtld
	.org

	 Dear ccTLD Manager,

	 For the forthcoming ccTLD elections the Secretariat duty is
	     (A) To validate with IANA the electoral roll
	     (B) To determine with the ccTLD Manager his/her self-selected
	         region (one of 5 ICANN geographic regions.
	 	The geographic region is required information in the
	 	proposed procedure for ccTLD votes as in
	 	http://www.wwtld.org/elections/2000.ccTLD-NCelection.html
	 	The self-selection of geographic region is described in
	 	the ccTLD Articles under approval as in
	 	http://www.wwtld.org/ongoing/bylaws/ccTLD.Articles.v2.2.html

	 Therefore, we request you to do the following:

	 (A) The entry for your ccTLD in the current IANA database
	     http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
	 in plain text format is attached at the end.  Please update this entry
	 COMPLETELY with corrected or added information to facilitate the Secretariat
	 work.

	 We will pass the updated entries to IANA.

	 (B) Choose your region:

	     I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
	     (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
	         [ ] (geography) Africa
	 	[ ] (geography) North America
	 	[ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
	 	[X ] (geography) Asia and pacific
	 	[ ] (geography) Europe
	     (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
	     counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
	          	[ ] (self-selected) Africa
	 	[ ] (self-selected) North America
	 	[ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
	 	[ ] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
	 	[ ] (self-selected) Europe

	 We really appreciate if you can URGENTLY answer before 10 August 2000 to
	 cctld-sec@wwtld.org.  Thank you for participating.

	 Best Regards,

	 ccTLD Secretariat

	 Your ccTLD information in the current IANA database

	 .wf - Wallis and Futuna Islands
	 Sponsoring organization:
	 AFNIC (NIC France)
	 c/o INRIA