ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] .dj correct ccTLD admin contact

Abhisak,

The correct admin contact for .dj is <amh@intnet.dj> and not
<brunet@intnet.dj> as per your previous list. They should have
sent the update template to IANA already. Please update your
records and ensuring that they do receive a ballot for voting.

Thanks,

- yann

Send reply to:  	"Mohamed ASSOWEH" <assoweh@intnet.dj>