From: Yann Kwok [mailto:yann@netbox.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2543 1:46 AM
To: Abhisak Chulya; quaynor@ghana.com
Cc: Kent Crispin; Kanchana Kanchanasut
Subject: RE: .td correct email for ccTLD admin contact

Abhisak,

> As I mentioned to you in my last email that we can not change
the email of
> Admin Contact.  The Election proposal stated that we have to
follow IANA
> who-is database.  We can't just change the email addresses and
send them
> ballots to new addresses. The change must be done at IANA
first.  We will
> have to discuss this matter in LA meeting.
>
> What we can do is we update our own database for voting
purpose in case that
> at LA meeting we decide to modify the Election proposal.

The requests I've been sending you are the actual current ccTLD
admin contacts. In most cases, they are the same persons, with
updated mail addresses. They should have also sent the ccTLD
template to IANA for updating their records, which is why I've
copied IANA on the mail.

My question is:

Both IANA and the ccTLD secretariat now have the updated admin
contacts. Can the ballots be sent again to them so that those
countries can be allowed to vote ? Kent should have clearly
received bounced emails from those countries below. Given how
few candidates vote, these voters can make a significant
difference, and I'm requesting that they should receive the
ballot again. If you want, we can confirm with Louis as to
whether he've received the updated information.

Country	Previous address	Correct address

.ao	jteta@rccn.net			jteta@diee.fe.uan.ao
.bf	tankoano@DELGI.BF		joachim.tankoano@delgi.gov.bf
.dj	brunet@intnet.dj		amh@intnet.dj
.km	mgomri@FCR.FRANCETELECOM.FR	mgomrio@snpt.km
.td	tit@fcr.france-telecom.fr	tarouss@intnet.td

The admin contact from .bi and .rw also said (copy below) that
according to his logs, he didn't receive the ballots, and
requested that the ballots be sent to him again. In this case,
it is the same e-mail address.

Could Kent send the ballots for them again ?

Thanks and Regards,

- yann