ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[cctld-nominations]

[cctld-nominations] nomination acceptance

Template for acceptance:
   1. Full name of the nominee:
Stafford Louis Keith Guest
   2. E-mail address of the nominee:
sguest@niue.nu
   3. Registry of the nominee:
.NU
   4. Snail-mail address (street, city, country):
Main Road
Makapu Point
Makefu
Niue via New Zealand
SW Pacific

   5. The region that includes the country of which you are a citizen:
Niue NZ citizen
   6. The region that includes the country in which you reside:
Niue
  7. A clear statement of acceptance of the nomination:
I accept the nomination for the NamesCouncil

   8. A Curriculum Vitae (no more than 500 words long):

Secretary Treasurer Internet Users Society of Niue.
Business interests in tourism and publishing - Public Defender  High Court
of Niue.
Has participated in IP forums, Pacific global outreach and UDRP. Secretary
to the Advisory Council of Internet Niue.

   9. A statement indicating your ideas, intentions and/or
       the reason why you consider you should be elected to represent
       ccTLD Constituency to DNSO Names Council (no more than 500 words):

The Pacific Islands region is a new developing arena within Internet Global
Community and is deserving of representation on NC. With the immense
benefits the Internet offers to developing small island states
socio-economies
within  the Asia and Pacific region I consider my work experience in the
Pacific would be of benefit to both the NC and the AP.

--
ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO