Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 08:55:54 -0400
From: AS-NIC Registrations <registration-staff@nic.as>
To: cctld-nominations@wwtld.org
Subject: Second for Stafford Guest

1. Nomination for the region of:	AP
2a. Full name of the nominee:		Stafford Guest
2b. E-mail address of the nominee:	sguest@niue.nu
2c. Registry of the nominee:		.NU
3a. Full name of the nominator:		Stephen Deerhake
3b. E-mail address of the nominator:	sdeerhake@gdns.com
3c. Registry of the nominator:		.AS

--
ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO