- Guiding Principles for the organisation of the ccTLD Constituency as submitted to ICANN, 25/5/99
- "Framework for Formation of a Constituency"
text submitted by the New Zealand TLD registry, Domainz.
- CENTR principles on the: ccTLD constituency
- Draft application for the ccTLD constituency
text submitted by Robert Hall of CIRA (Canada) for discussion.
- Suggested modifications to Rob Hall's application
submitted by Peter de Blanc (.VI)
- Organising Principles of the ccTLD Constituency
submitted by Bill Semich on behalf of IATLD
- Statement to ICANN on Best Practice - 8 March 2000
- Statement to ICANN on Funding Task Force - 8 March 2000
- GAC Principles for Delegation & Administration of ccTLDs - 23 February 2000
- CENTR Best Practice for ccTLD Managers - 1st Draft, 16 February 2000
- GAC Communiqué Statement issued by ICANN's Government Advisory Committee following its meeting in Berlin, 25/6/99.
- ccTLDs in Chronological order as submitted by Elisabeth Porteneuve.
- Number of ccTLDs created per year as submitted by Elisabeth Porteneuve.