wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: wwTLD Secretariat Service

  • To: ppoblete@nic.cl
  • Subject: Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: wwTLD Secretariat Service
  • From: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:45:46 +0200 (MET DST)
  • Cc: cctld-adcom@wwtld.org
  • Sender: cctld-adcom-admin@wwtld.org

Dear Patricio,

Thank you very much for your prompt answer.
You mean Carthage in Tunisia -- yes, indeed.

What time you think appropriate? 9 months? Until 2004 ICANN
Spring meeting in Rome? I agree that once the ccNSO settled
and Council elected and in place, the ccTLD/wwTLD Secretariat
will have to be reconsidered.

Best,
Elisabeth