wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: wwTLD Secretariat Service

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 11:43:44AM +0200, Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:

> I am receiving an expression of interest from Richard Francis
> for one year of wwTLD Secretariat Service.

Dear Elisabeth,

We definitely need a Secretariat to take care of the organization of
the ccTLD meeting in Montreal. What happens afterwards may depend on how
long it takes for the ccNSO to take off, and then it would be up to
the ccNSO council to figure out how to function.

A one year appointment may be too long a commitment.

Patricio