wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

[cctld-adcom] Fwd: wwTLD Secretariat Service

  • To: cctld-adcom@wwtld.org
  • Subject: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: wwTLD Secretariat Service
  • From: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:43:44 +0200 (MET DST)
  • Sender: cctld-adcom-admin@wwtld.org

Dear AdCom Colleagues,

We did not have time to address wwTLD Secretariat issue
before and during Montreal meetings -
I am receiving an expression of interest from Richard Francis
for one year of wwTLD Secretariat Service.

Do we have other proposals? Shall we publish a call for candidates?
Could we address the Secretariat position issue amongs ourselves?
I recall Eric Akumiah candidacy a couple of months ago.

The Tunisia meetings will be coming soon, and many organisational
matters request time and patience, and Secretariat help.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth
--
NB. Could you acknowledge if you are receiving this email?