wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

Re: [cctld-adcom] Moving forward with Secretariat

  • To: cctld-adcom@wwtld.org, orobles@nic.mx
  • Subject: Re: [cctld-adcom] Moving forward with Secretariat
  • From: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:42:55 +0200 (MET DST)
  • Cc: kim@centr.org
  • Sender: cctld-adcom-admin@wwtld.org

My Dear Friends,

My apologies for being absent those last days on line - the main
reason is my suffering ankle, pain, doctor, not able to drive
- you just got the picture. Add 40 degrees Celsius to the decorum.

Re: Oscar's question below.
The contact person is kim@centr.org.
Minor delay - Kim is in Australia on vacation, he left on 25th
but could not finalize everything before his travel,
and this week he is definitely out of Internet.
I am adding him in cc.

Best,
Elisabeth