wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

[cctld-discuss] Re: APTLD recommend Peter Denagate Thrush to serve on ccNSO LG

  • To: member@aptld.org, board@aptld.org, cctld-adcom@wwtld.org
  • Subject: [cctld-discuss] Re: APTLD recommend Peter Denagate Thrush to serve on ccNSO LG
  • From: Peter Dengate Thrush <barrister@chambers.gen.nz>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:33:53 +1200
  • Cc: ccnso-launching-group@icann.org, cctld-discuss@wwtld.org
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

Dear all,
Many thanks to the secretariat for organising this ballot, to all those
candidates who volunteered their services, and to those who voted.
Its an honour for me to be selected to serve the AP community this way,
and I look forward to reporting progress.

A reminder that the ICANN board resolution  ( see;
www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-26jun03.htm) provides that the
launch group can seek other cctld managers to join with the launch
group, to become the SO when there are 30 members. So, I hope that the
other candidates will regard themselves as 'joined up", and that we can
all work to set up the SO without delay.

Regards

Peter Dengate Thrush
Senior Vice Chair
APTLD