wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

RE: [cctld-discuss] Re: GG vote

  • To: "'Nigel Roberts'" <nigel@isles.net>
  • Subject: RE: [cctld-discuss] Re: GG vote
  • From: "Alf Hansen" <alf.hansen@uninett.no>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:18:21 +0200
  • Cc: <bart@sidn.nl>, <cctld-discuss@wwtld.org>
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

Nigel,

This is an electronic straw poll. Not an election. I would never have
accepted an election executed by a couple of privat persons (like me..).
If a formal election should be needed, the regional organisation, CENTR,
should be the one to organise it. With Campaign statements etc. When the
election of ccNSO Council members will take place, I assume CENTR will
play a role in the organisation of the European part. The LG is just a
bootstrap mechanism who will disappear soon.

Best regards,
Alf H