wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

RE: [cctld-discuss] Ballot, Straw poll, selection of European candidate, 3rd member of the ccNSO Launching Group

  • To: "'Alf Hansen'" <alf.hansen@uninett.no>, "'Paul M Kane'" <Paul.Kane@nic.ac>
  • Subject: RE: [cctld-discuss] Ballot, Straw poll, selection of European candidate, 3rd member of the ccNSO Launching Group
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@auda.org.au>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:23:50 +1000
  • Cc: "'CENTR GA'" <ga@centr.org>, <cctld-discuss@wwtld.org>
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

Paul,

I may be a little confused. I understood from an email from Tim Mertens
that Centr would be organising a nominee to the LG (by whatever means it
wished) from among those members of Centr that nominated. If that was
the only European nominee then they would become a member of the LG but
if a non Centr member nominated also then the LG would need to make a
choice. Is that not your understanding?

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA