[nameserver-ws] Re: [Cctld-adcom] Agenda and content of ccTLD Name Server Training in Rio

From: Yann Kwok (yannkwok@swissmail.org)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 04:23:29 EST

Not sure how many of the Shanghai attendees will be attending the Rio
meeting. If there are repeat participants, perhaps it would make
sense to cover some new topics (even if it's only an introduction)
such as IDN and Enum ? I'm cc'ing the IDN secretariat and if they can
spare one of their speakers for this purpose, that would be great.

Also depending on whether we have more admin or tech contacts,
perhaps it would be good to focus on how we can get more ccTLD
managers working together - not purely on technical issues, but also
on the political and admin issues as well. We are in a phase of
transition and it's important that the ccTLD managers are made aware
of what is at stake.

- yann