ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for voting purpose.

Dear Abhisak Chulya:

> (A) The entry for your ccTLD in the current IANA database
>     http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
> in plain text format is attached at the end.  Please update this entry
> COMPLETELY with corrected or added information to facilitate the Secretariat
> work.

The entry in the IANA database is completely correct as is.

However, I do note in the IANA database the recent addition
of the text "Sponsoring organization", and would like a clarification
as to the meaning and implication of the addition of this.

(B) Choose your region:

    I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
    (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
        [ ] (geography) Africa
        [ ] (geography) North America
        [ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
        [X] (geography) Asia and pacific
        [ ] (geography) Europe

-----------------

Best regards,