ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for votingpurpose.

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000, Abhisak Chulya wrote:

> Therefore, we request you to do the following:
>
> (A) The entry for your ccTLD in the current IANA database
>     http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
> in plain text format is attached at the end.  Please update this entry
> COMPLETELY with corrected or added information to facilitate the Secretariat
> work.

I've corrected some errors, but I'll let the IIS correct for themselves.

> (B) Choose your region:

It is non-controversial.

>     I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
>     (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
>         [ ] (geography) Africa
> 	[ ] (geography) North America
> 	[ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[ ] (geography) Asia and pacific
> 	[X] (geography) Europe
>     (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
>     counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
>          	[ ] (self-selected) Africa
> 	[ ] (self-selected) North America
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
> 	[X] (self-selected) Europe

> Your ccTLD information in the current IANA database
>
> .se - Sweden
> Sponsoring organization:
> II-Stiftelsen
> c/o Foyen
> Nybrogatan 15
> Stockholm SE-102 46
> Sweden

IIS should correct.

> Administrative contact:
> Olle Thylander
> II-Stiftelsen
> c/o Foyen
> Nybrogatan 15
> Stockholm
> SE-102 46
> Sweden
> E-mail:  ii-stiftelsen@iis.a.se
> Voice:  +46 70 9163189
> Fax:  +46 8 662 1590

IIS should correct. It has a new name ("IIS Internetinfrastruktur i
Sverige") and a new domain, iis.se. The old one, iis.a.se, is
deregistered.

> Technical contact:
> Network Information Centre Sweden
> NIC-SE

NIC-SE Network Information Centre Sweden

> Box 5774
> S-114 87 Stockholm
> Sweden
> E-mail:  hostmaster@nic-se.se
> Voice:  +46 8 54585700
> Fax:  +46 8 54585719
>
> URL for registration services: http://www.nic-se.se/

Yours
Mats Dufberg

Mats Dufberg                                    dufberg@nic-se.se
NIC-SE                                           +46-8-545 857 06
Box 5774                                    fax: +46-8-545 857 29
SE-114 87 Stockholm                         http://www.nic-se.se/

--
ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO