ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for votingpurpose.

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. Here is our preference for the region. Below you may
also find our updated contact information.
Thx
Kursat Cagiltay

> (B) Choose your region:
>
>     I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
>     (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
>         [ ] (geography) Africa
> 	[ ] (geography) North America
> 	[ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[ ] (geography) Asia and pacific
> 	[X] (geography) Europe
>     (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
>     counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
>          	[ ] (self-selected) Africa
> 	[ ] (self-selected) North America
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
> 	[X] (self-selected) Europe
>
> We really appreciate if you can URGENTLY answer before 10 August 2000 to
> cctld-sec@wwtld.org.  Thank you for participating.

 Please make the necessary changes in our records. Tnx.
 Updated .tr ccTLD information

 .tr - Turkey
 Sponsoring organization:
 Middle East Technical University