ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] RE: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for voting purpose

Therefore, we request you to do the following:

(A) The entry for your ccTLD in the current IANA database
    http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
in plain text format is attached at the end.  Please update this entry
COMPLETELY with corrected or added information to facilitate the Secretariat
work.

We will pass the updated entries to IANA.

(B) Choose your region:

    I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
    (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
        [ ] (geography) Africa
	[ ] (geography) North America
	[x] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
	[ ] (geography) Asia and pacific
	[ ] (geography) Europe
    (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
    counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
         	[ ] (self-selected) Africa
	[x] (self-selected) North America
	[ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
	[ ] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
	[ ] (self-selected) Europe

We really appreciate if you can URGENTLY answer before 10 August 2000 to
cctld-sec@wwtld.org.  Thank you for participating.

Best Regards,

ccTLD Secretariat

Your ccTLD information in the current IANA database

.ky - Cayman Islands
Sponsoring organization:

Cayman Community Trust Fund
PO Box 481