ccTLD Constituency of the DNSO

ccTLD Constituency list archives

[update2000]

[cctld-sec] Re: Please update ccTLD database and select your region for voting purpose

Dear ccTLD Constituency Secretariat,

> (A) The entry for your ccTLD in the current IANA database
>     http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm
> in plain text format is attached at the end.  Please update this
> entry COMPLETELY with corrected or added information to facilitate
> the Secretariat work.
> We will pass the updated entries to IANA.

Attached please find the updated version of our data.

> (B) Choose your region:
>
>     I, the designated ccTLD Manager, affirm the following:
>     (1) my ccTLD is geographically in:
>         [ ] (geography) Africa
> 	[ ] (geography) North America
> 	[ ] (geography) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[x] (geography) Asia and pacific
> 	[ ] (geography) Europe
>     (2) my ccTLD is in the border between regions, and I self-select to be
>     counted for ccTLD votes purposes in:
>          	[ ] (self-selected) Africa
> 	[ ] (self-selected) North America
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Latin America and Caribbean
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Asia and pacific
> 	[ ] (self-selected) Europe

Jun Murai
Japan Network Information Center
> Your ccTLD information in the current IANA database

.jp - Japan
Sponsoring organization:

Japan Network Information Center
Fuundo Building 1F