wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

Fwd: Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: Joint ccTLD/gTLD Project

  • To: kim@centr.org
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: Joint ccTLD/gTLD Project
  • From: "Oscar A. Robles-Garay" <orobles@nic.mx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:48:48 -0500
  • Cc: cctld-adcom@wwtld.org
  • Sender: cctld-adcom-admin@wwtld.org

* once again, but with the atachment *

Kim,

The session Security on DNS in Montreal finished with the requirement to
create a mailing list for the people interested in discussing the issue.

So, I will appreciate your help to create this list with the people I'm
including in an .xls atachment. The name for the list will be tentatively
"secure-dns"

Adcom members,
If you have a better suggestin for the name just let me know, and keep in
mind that it shouldn't be confused with DNSSEC development/discussion.

Regards

Oscar