wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-adcom]

Re: Fwd: Re: [cctld-adcom] Fwd: Joint ccTLD/gTLD Project

I've created the list as security@wwtld.org. Although until we are fully
migrated to the new server I suggest it not be used.

Aliases or a different name can always be given at a later date.

kim

--
Kim Davies, Council of European National TLD Registries
t +43 662 872 563; f +43 662 872 563 17; http://www.centr.org/