wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

Re: [centr-ga] RE: [cctld-discuss] Ballot, Straw poll, selectionof European candidate, 3rd member of the ccNSO Launching Group

  • To: Chris Disspain <ceo@auda.org.au>
  • Subject: Re: [centr-ga] RE: [cctld-discuss] Ballot, Straw poll, selectionof European candidate, 3rd member of the ccNSO Launching Group
  • From: Paul M Kane <Paul.Kane@nic.ac>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:26:24 +0100
  • CC: "'Paul M Kane'" <Paul.Kane@nic.ac>, cctld-discuss@wwtld.org, "'CENTR GA'" <ga@centr.org>
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

Please see my earlier mail re how we conducted the European election to
the ADCOM - that election was more than CENTR membership as the web site
says http://www.centr.org/elections describes both the process (open and
transparent) and the electorate (inclusive)

The new ICANN region the list is larger now - (see below) and CENTR
staff are trying hard to update the IANA database information with
current accurate information - this is taking some time due to the
number of errors in the IANA database.

Europe:
    1        EU:ac: administrator@NIC.AC
    2        EU:ad: Postmaster@DINIS.AD
    3        EU:ai: vince@offshore.ai
    4        EU:al: vspahiu@ERT.GOV.AL
    5        EU:an: lpengel@attglobal.net
    6        EU:at: gf@nic.at
    7        EU:aw: jjmkelkboom@setarnet.aw
    8        EU:ba: dnsadmin@utic.net.ba
    9        EU:be: admin@dns.be
   10        EU:bg: dhs@digsys.bg
   11        EU:bm: directoris@bercol.bm
   12        EU:bv: alf.hansen@UNINETT.NO
   13        EU:by: admin-c@tld.by
   14        EU:ch: schneider@switch.ch
   15        EU:cz: prf@cz.net
   16        EU:de: dolderer@denic.de
   17        EU:dk: dk-tld-admin@dk-hostmaster.dk
   18        EU:ee: elippmaa@kbfi.ee
   19        EU:es: victor.castelo@rediris.es
   20        EU:fi: firootadmin@ficora.fi
   21        EU:fk: rep@figo.u-net.com
   22        EU:fo: petur.zachariassen@sleipnir.fo
   23        EU:fr: tld-admin@nic.fr
   24        EU:gf: fvdb@nplus.gf
   25        EU:gg: iana-c@nic.gg
   26        EU:gi: nic@gibnet.gi
   27        EU:gl: hm@tele.gl
   28        EU:gp: praimond@fcm.gp
   29        EU:gr: segred@ics.forth.gr ; noc@ics.forth.gr
   30        EU:gs: badger@sean.org
   31        EU:hr: Ivan.Maric@SRCE.hr
   32        EU:hu: iszt@nic.hu
   33        EU:ie: hostmaster@ucd.ie
   34        EU:im: info@advsys.co.uk
   35        EU:io: administrator@nic.io
   36        EU:is: hjons@isgate.is
   37        EU:it: direttore@iit.cnr.it
   38        EU:je: hostmaster@isles.net
   39        EU:ky: clint@trust.org.ky
   40        EU:li: mgraf@fh-liechtenstein.li
   41        EU:lt: daiva@litnet.lt
   42        EU:lu: barthel@restena.lu
   43        EU:lv: guntis@latnet.lv
   44        EU:mc: nic@nic.mc
   45        EU:md: chirev@mdearn.cri.md
   46        EU:mk: cajo@ultra.ultra.com.mk; cajo@unet.com.mk
   47        EU:mq: claude@outremer.com
   48        EU:ms: hostmaster@nic.ms
   49        EU:mt: admin@nic.org.mt
   50        EU:nc: colin@noumea.ird.nc
   51        EU:nl: bureau@sidn.nl
   52        EU:no: he@uninett.no
   53        EU:pf: gl@mail.pf
   54        EU:pl: pl-admin@dns.pl
   55        EU:pm: tld-admin@nic.fr
   56        EU:pn: admin@pitcairn.gov.pn
   57        EU:pt: Pedro.Veiga@fccn.pt
   58        EU:re: tld-admin@nic.fr
   59        EU:ro: estaicut@rnc.ro
   60        EU:ru: plat@ripn.net
   61        EU:se: ii-stiftelsen@iis.se
   62        EU:sh: administrator@nic.sh
   63        EU:si: bonac@arnes.si
   64        EU:sj: alf.hansen@UNINETT.NO
   65        EU:sk: ilescak@ew.sk
   66        EU:sm: adellabalda@intelcom.sm
   67        EU:tc: hostmaster@nic.tc
   68        EU:tf: hostmaster@jaune.com
   69        EU:ua: dk@farm.org
   70        EU:uk: nominet@nominet.org.uk
   71        EU:va: pasquini@vatican.va
   72        EU:vg: hostmaster@nic.vg
   73        EU:wf: tld-admin@nic.fr
   74        EU:yt: tld-admin@nic.fr
   75        EU:yu: mtasic@matf.bg.ac.yu / etasicm@etf.bg.ac.yu

Whether this information once updated is used for the LG process or the
real Council Election, CENTR staff are working hard to try and be ready
once teh call for service.  this takes time....

Best

Paul