wwTLD/ccTLD

wwTLD/ccTLD list archives

[cctld-discuss]

RE: [cctld-discuss] Ballot, Straw poll, selection of European candidate, 3rd member of the ccNSO Launching Group

  • To: "'Paul M Kane'" <Paul.Kane@nic.ac>
  • Subject: RE: [cctld-discuss] Ballot, Straw poll, selection of European candidate, 3rd member of the ccNSO Launching Group
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@auda.org.au>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:51:46 +1000
  • Cc: "'Alf Hansen'" <alf.hansen@uninett.no>, "'CENTR GA'" <ga@centr.org>, <cctld-discuss@wwtld.org>
  • Sender: cctld-discuss-admin@wwtld.org

* This offer is provided free from
any charge or requirement to be a member of CENTR as a service to the
community and this offer is being rejected. That is fine .... it is a
free world ... but I want it on record.*

Paul, where has this offer been rejected and how would you deal with
those in Europe who do not wish to participate in a Cent process?

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo@auda.org.au