World Wide Alliance of Top Level Domain-names
Communiqués and Position Statements
- 23 Nov 2003 20031123.APTLD-communique.html Communique from APTLD meeting in Wellington
- 30 Oct 2003 20031026.ccTLDcarthage-communique.html Communique from the ccTLD meetings
- 30 Oct 2003 20031030.ccTLDcarthage-ccNSO-communique.html Report of the ccNSO Launching Group
- 25 Jun 2003 20030625.ccTLDmontreal-communique.html
ccNSO, disputed change of manager, IDN status, relations with other ICANN constituents, ...
- 25 Jun 2003 20030625.ccTLDmontreal-AFTLD-communique.html
- 25 Jun 2003 20030625.ccTLDmontreal-LACTLD-communique.html
- 25 Mar 2003 20030325.ccTLDrio-communique.html
ccNSO, update on ccTLD management discussions outside ICANN, liaison with the GAC, appraising the GAC Principles, IDN, the IANA function, ...
- 25 Mar 2003 20030325.ccTLDrio-ccNSO-resolution.html
"Managers endorse the concept of an SO provided that it has the features set out in the clauses below. ..."
- 12 Mar 2003 20030312.AC-members-update-communique.html
Administration Committee Members update, ccTLD to GNSO liaison
- 07 Mar 2003 20030307.AC-members-update-communique.html
Administration Committee Members update, Europe
- 13 Mar 2002 20020313.ccTLDaccra-communique.html
The ccTLD Accra communiqué, reaction to Lynn "Case for Reform", ccSO work in progress
- 18 Mar 2002 20020318.AC-members-update-communique.html
Administration Committee Members update, AsiaPacific and NorthA, IATLD
- 25 Jun 2002 20020625.ccTLDbucharest-blueprint.html
The ccTLD Response to the Committee on Evolution and Reform's Blueprint for ICANN Reform
- 25 Jun 2002 20020625.ccTLDbucharest-questions-on-blueprint.html
Questions from the ccSO [in formation] to the ERC on ICANN Reform
- 26 Jun 2002 20020626.ccTLDbucharest-communique.html
The ccTLD Bucharest communiqué, IANA service requirement
- 28 Jun 2002 http://www.icann.org/correspondence/cctld-managers-to-board-28jun02.htm
Peter de Blanc, 17 November 1944 - 26 June 2002, letter from the ccTLD Managers
- 28 Jun 2002 http://www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-28jun02.htm
- Resolved [02.90] that the ICANN Board recognizes the testament to Peter's service as noted in the 28 June letter from the ccTLD managers;
- Further resolved [02.91] that the Board joins with the ccTLD managers in formally recognizing Peter's many outstanding contributions to ICANN;
- Further resolved [02.92] that the Board expresses its deep sympathies and condolences to Peter's family.
- 29 Oct 2002 20021029.ccTLDshanghai-communique.html
Completion of withdrawal from the DNSO, the ccTLD representatives leave the Names Council; further aspects of ICANN Reform; Zone file transfers; IDN; workshop with GAC, ...
- 29 Oct 2002 20021029.ccNSOshanghai-communique.html
The ccNSO Assistance Group Shanghai communiqué - five areas of comments (scope, policy development process, membership, council, structure) to the ERC
- 31 Oct 2002 http://www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-31oct02.htm Herbert Vitzthum will be leaving ICANN in the coming months
© ccTLD Managers
Page updated : 2003-11-27 15:46:39